1. Create an account at Virwox.
2. Login to your new account and click the "deposit" link under the "my account" menu.
3. Scroll down to the paypal option, select how much to deposit, and complete the transaction.
4. Once deposited, it will redirect you to a page where at the top it says "You can now place a Sell Order to convert it to Linden$ (SLL)." Click that link highlighted on place a sell order. The next page load will say "I want to sell "X" USD" click the next button, then click Place Order.
5. Go to the "exchange" tab on the menu and click the bottom left option "BTC/SLL."
6. It automatically calculates the max amount you can order so click next, then place order.
7. Now under my account, click "withdraw."
8. Copy and paste your btc wallet address into the box, and the btc amount, and click withdraw.
Zcash and Monero advancements are just around the corner and it would be nice if bitcoin offered something even better before we lose potential customers!
The foundation could be tasked with creating a mimblewimble merge mined blockchain. Then create a group that will maintain a 1 to 1 peg until the peg can be done with software. Essentially doing what rootstock is doing but with a mimblewimble blockchain.