1. Create an account at Virwox.
2. Login to your new account and click the "deposit" link under the "my account" menu.
3. Scroll down to the paypal option, select how much to deposit, and complete the transaction.
4. Once deposited, it will redirect you to a page where at the top it says "You can now place a Sell Order to convert it to Linden$ (SLL)." Click that link highlighted on place a sell order. The next page load will say "I want to sell "X" USD" click the next button, then click Place Order.
5. Go to the "exchange" tab on the menu and click the bottom left option "BTC/SLL."
6. It automatically calculates the max amount you can order so click next, then place order.
7. Now under my account, click "withdraw."
8. Copy and paste your btc wallet address into the box, and the btc amount, and click withdraw.
I am a microprocessor architect that is interested in testing bitcoin mining a new processor architecture. I am looking for a performance benchmark to test how well my architecture performs when running the bitcoin mining computational kernels. I was wondering if such a benchmark (in C or C++) exists or if someone could point me to some source code where I can create my own?