1. Create an account at Virwox.
2. Login to your new account and click the "deposit" link under the "my account" menu.
3. Scroll down to the paypal option, select how much to deposit, and complete the transaction.
4. Once deposited, it will redirect you to a page where at the top it says "You can now place a Sell Order to convert it to Linden$ (SLL)." Click that link highlighted on place a sell order. The next page load will say "I want to sell "X" USD" click the next button, then click Place Order.
5. Go to the "exchange" tab on the menu and click the bottom left option "BTC/SLL."
6. It automatically calculates the max amount you can order so click next, then place order.
7. Now under my account, click "withdraw."
8. Copy and paste your btc wallet address into the box, and the btc amount, and click withdraw.
-used a VPN/Tor to create that account and gave the exchange no personal info
-the email linked to the exchange is anonymous
-the coins that I send to the exchange are tumbled or sent from source not linked to my identity
-coins that I take off from the exchange are sent to address not linked to me.
This setup seems very safe/anonymous to me, my only question is this.
I created a 2 factor for my login to the exchange just to be safe, and after staring at Google Authenticator on my tablet the thought came to me that I may have just fucked up my anonymity.
The Google Authenticator app is on a device that most certainly has info proving my identity, so my question is, can google or someone connect coins sent through the process mentioned above to my identity, since I am using the app to login to the exchange?