1. Create an account at Virwox.
2. Login to your new account and click the "deposit" link under the "my account" menu.
3. Scroll down to the paypal option, select how much to deposit, and complete the transaction.
4. Once deposited, it will redirect you to a page where at the top it says "You can now place a Sell Order to convert it to Linden$ (SLL)." Click that link highlighted on place a sell order. The next page load will say "I want to sell "X" USD" click the next button, then click Place Order.
5. Go to the "exchange" tab on the menu and click the bottom left option "BTC/SLL."
6. It automatically calculates the max amount you can order so click next, then place order.
7. Now under my account, click "withdraw."
8. Copy and paste your btc wallet address into the box, and the btc amount, and click withdraw.
First off, many thanks to everyone posting in this subreddit. Only been into Bitcoin for a little over six months and r/bitcoin has been quite a goldmine of information on cryptocurrencies for me.
As a proud owner of a handful of coins I feel compelled to get as many people interested in getting into Bitcoin as possible — and it just so happens that a little over a week ago someone posted a link with awesome Bitcoin-themed t-shirts.
Being that I'm currently based in LA, which is filled with tons of people sending money back home, this one http://imgur.com/xi1YIHe seemed like a no brainer.
PS. The store only accepts bitcoins — I may very well be one day telling my grandkids “see that t-shirt right here? Cost me as much as our house!”